iMX8QXP - VxWorks Boot from QSPI Flash

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to boot VxWorks image on the NXP’s iMX8QXP-MEK board. As we know from the reference documents of the board, boot sequence is …> SCFU + SECO + M4-Image (Optional) + Cortex A image (optional).

I get the already customized binaries from i.MX8 Boot process and creating a bootable image - NXP Community like SCU, U-Boot and SECO and then I can successfully boot U-boot as a SSBL. By using the TFTP client, board can get VxWorks image from TFTP server which is active on my computer and boot it successfully as well.

We know that VxWorks BSP support exists for Cortex A35 and iMX8QXP-MEK board. But when I try to create my own flash.bin , neither UUU tool cannot load that image into the board or progress bar stucks at 100%. Here are the some scripts that I use while creating flash.bin. (I have tried many things. I hope I could explain my problem clearly)

WORKS FINE, IMAGE SIZE IS NEARLY 1MB AND U-BOOT CAN BOOT FOR THE FOLLOWING:
flash_flexspi_default: $(MKIMG) $(AHAB_IMG) scfw_tcm.bin u-boot-atf.bin $(QSPI_HEADER)
./$(MKIMG) -soc QX -rev B0 -dev flexspi -append $(AHAB_IMG) -c -scfw scfw_tcm.bin -ap u-boot-atf.bin a35 0x80000000 -out flash.bin
./$(QSPI_PACKER) $(QSPI_HEADER)

UUU CANNOT LOAD, IMAGE SIZE=7MB, LIB_USB ERROR
flash_flexspi: $(MKIMG) $(AHAB_IMG) scfw_tcm.bin u-boot-atf.bin Image $(QSPI_HEADER)
./$(MKIMG) -soc QX -rev B0 -dev flexspi -append $(AHAB_IMG) -c -scfw scfw_tcm.bin -ap u-boot-atf.bin a35 0x80000000 -ap Image a35 0x80010000 -out flash.bin
./$(QSPI_PACKER) $(QSPI_HEADER)

Anyone have an idea or experiences on that?

Thanks in advance.